We Are Dating On The Tops Of The Mountains

Real words from  Simon Trnka:
At first, Thanks for the site MillionaireMarch to make us meet. It was simply a picture that caught my attention, a smile that was so wonderful that I had to meet her. It was exactly what I was looking for. One wink, one email and the rest was up to destiny. A big decision was made after that "click" and the love story started.
I am Simon Trnka, an amateur photographer and with my girlfriend Mishel, we spent almost every winter weekend in the mountains, mostly in our sleeping bags right under the stars, sometimes in the tent. We are addicted to mountains and waking up with the sunrise is simply amazing.
I would love to show you some pictures of our winter dates in the mountains of Slovakia. Enjoy it and if you like what you see, be brave, try it by yourself.




























Best Millionaire Dating Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Date rich single women

Lily,age 27 Write to her on the site on MillionaireMatch ID: 501278 About me. I’m 27 years old and I’m an assistant nurse, I am a per...