Date rich single women

Lily,age 27
Write to her on the site on MillionaireMatch ID: 501278

About me.
I’m 27 years old and I’m an assistant nurse, I am a person with varied interests. During my spare time, I like to sketch anything that I see on the street such as a dog passing by or a little girl buying candy from the neighborhood store. These things fascinate me. I guess I like to observe people. On Sundays, I do volunteer work at an orphanage. My volunteer work consists of encouraging wealthy people to donate money to the orphanage. What we do is we go to the upscale neighborhoods of the city and tell them about the orphanage. When I have the time, I also like to read novels, and play billiards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Date rich single women

Lily,age 27 Write to her on the site on MillionaireMatch ID: 501278 About me. I’m 27 years old and I’m an assistant nurse, I am a per...