THE PRICE OF LOVE Thai woman who’s dated 5,000 now teaches others how to nab a rich Western hubby… from ‘having sex like a professional’ to bagging cars and MULTIPLE houses

A THAI woman who has dated 5,000 men has launched on online course teaching others how they can nab a rich, western husband to fund a lavish lifestyle.
Praiya Suriya claims that a legion of male admirers, from across the globe, have lavished her with first class flights, five star hotels, fine dining and expensive jewellery over the years.
Glamorous images of Praiya living a jet-set lifestyle have won her hundreds of fans – many of them women who are desperate to snare themselves a wealthy husband.
Praiya, a self-proclaimed “dating guru” has now launched a 14,000baht (£325) course teaching other Thai women how they can “get rich” from their “western or Arab” boyfriends.
Praiya, from Thailand’s Khon Kaen province, said: “I have a fan page online. There are 7,000 people. There are so many messages I need people to help me reply to them.

“I have to choose who first to reply to. Right now my life is perfect already. I have dated 5,000 people, western men, Arab men and people from Dubai.’’
Praiya said she has “lots of experience’’ with men and a “special gift” for rooting out those who don’t want to spend money on their dates.
Making a point of speaking in the Laos dialect, to identify with women from the desolate north east region, her course also promises a match-making service to introduce her students to wealthy foreign men.

Date millionaire singles and beautiful women
Here thousands of people joining our millionaire single dating club to have some good time. Singles are searching for another single for long term relationship. Members are seeking for millionaires who like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Date rich single women

Lily,age 27 Write to her on the site on MillionaireMatch ID: 501278 About me. I’m 27 years old and I’m an assistant nurse, I am a per...